Thursday, January 18, 2007

expect the UNEXPECTED !

as wad i have promised,
this are some of the photos taken for e past few days, weeks, or month?
some of the happenings and moments captured.




feeling bored so took some photos...


and started practising my editing skills..


im a giordanian..


my sis and i on the way to carole's wedding


its me, another editing done by myself.


this two idiots!
say wana ton at my house, but in the end fell asleep first.
luckily for xianwei, actually tot of taking pictures of his funny boxers.
but i felt sleepy so went to sleep as well lor. ;)

we did have fun and was CRAZY in party world.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !


the four crappers slacking at heeren.
it was raining cats and dogs outside, so we have to stay inside and slack.
before that was chit chatting at the wanton mee store.
and teasing and bullying vincent AGAIN ! !


the full wisma team!
really missed e days working with em.
thats wad we called real TEAMWORK!
which is wad cant be seen in the central.
DUHHHS!



the gothic boy xianwei and me.
i had to acc him do tis action if not i will be so normal.
ahhhh, he is full of peircing lar.
just doesnt suits me.
cant imagine me with all e studs and holes rite?
but anw, is that qixian's small small eyes ? ?


thats all for the pictures.
will post more if there are more happenings.
shall end it here.
WOOHOOTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home