Wednesday, April 11, 2007

ANDEE IS MY NAME!

just came back from dance practice.
tired man! but having tis sense of satisfaction as we had FINALLY finished the cheoro for "show me the money" (:

anw, zhengyong went with me today.
went back to central to do some shopping, cleared my reservations and bought some other tings.
more clothes in my wardrobe now.
oh yar, welcome zhengyong to the team!


cant get into my dreamland ytd nite.
so well, did all this emo shots.
and after that i finally fell asleep. zzZZ

oh yar, ive changed my name from ANDY to ANDEE!
in short, just call be DEE or D.
cos im facing tis prob when i tell ppl . . .

me : my name is andy.
them : huh? wad? eddie? eddy?
me : NO its A-N-D-Y.
them : orh. andy ah.

sick and tired of it.
so recognise me as D now.
and well ANDEE is becos it is really unique.
so ANDY . . .
ANDEE IS MY NAME!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home