Tuesday, May 22, 2007

WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BE!

YAY YAY YAYS!
BANGS BANGS BANGS!
IM SOOO IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR! (:


see my newhaircut.
comments i got . . .
- you look like a 13yo boy.
- you look like my 10yo cousin.
- you look like a girl.
- you look more and more like a pretty boy.
- you look abit weird.
- you look cute in that way.

wadever it is, I LOVE MY HAIR MORE DAN ANYONE DO!


yeaps, finally a photo with mike.
one of my latest clique (:


KAREN!!
okay, i saw her just now in school, shes soo formal.
ahhhs, i wana wear formal wear and do presentations too !


I JUST LOVE SWEETS!
candiess andee sweety! (:




im feeling more and more happy in school.
with my friends around.
with the boring lectures yet fun.
with the jokes and laughters we enjoyed.
and now with my new haircut!
YAYNESS! 0704 cliques ROCK!

wendee is helping me to make a new blogskin soon.
soo stay tune (:

ps : hey peeps, the new gatsby wax is GREAT! its not change of packaging but the wax changed too, better now, at least thats wad i tot. soo go buy one now!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home