Monday, July 02, 2007

DOPE !

went to support Jacky yesterday, its a rapping competition.
he was helping his friend with the beat by his wonderful beatboxing.
Kudos to Jacky & Mike!
they won the First prize anyway!


Cheryl and Andee! (:
sorry im not that hyper that day.
kinda bored, but i wasnt emo-ing (:




after the competition, we went to play pool.
and yar, after that we went up to level 9 of Cineleisure to find Jacky and the rest.
were taking some pictures there.


Eugenia and Andee! (:
see ya on tues yar.




I love this outfit. It makes me feel like Harry Potter!
Harry Potter's movie is coming out again.
cant wait to see it! (:




Jacky and Andee!
yeah man, see u on tues too.




HA, this is my recent obsession.
all thanks to hanisah, started off eating the Sour Cherries she bought.
and yar, its so nice. went to try the rest as well.
I'm Loving It!


Man, school started, but I'm still in Holiday mood.
I cant stand the feeling man, i feel so lazy.
arghhs . . . what's wrong with me!

Anyway peeps, those who are going to dance tomoro with us.
4-6 is for Hiphop, basics and so on.
but 6-8 is PURELY FOR BBOYS, conducted by jonathan.
yeaps, so please take note of that.
looks like i'm gonna book my own room for hiphop next time (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home