Saturday, January 20, 2007

ITS MY LIFE !

ok, today is another day of working.
was feeling damn down when i first reach there.
tinking "so sians, so quiet, nobody, slack around AGAIN ! "
so i was really hoping that time will pass faster and my break to come faster.
FINALLY IS MY BREAK!
went to eat long john, AGAIN!
ate so much, but waited for so long for my shrimps.
idiot and worst customer service among all the fastfood restuarant ! !




bought Azabu sabo's hokkaido ice cream to eat.
it have e hot pancake ball with butter??
but it is worth it for the price, 5bucks.
delicious ! ! ;)

decorated my locker with photos during my break. made my day real happy seeing all this photos. and true enuff, after decorating my locker, i feel more "up" ! ! =)

some photos took ytd, was forced to put on this ugly red tee as uniform. its like my 2nd or 3rd time wearing RED in public. arghhh. i damn hate red lar.

tmr meeting xianwei to be some kind of detective. hmms, after getting my pay will go shopping with e four crappers. going to buy all my new year clothes. and im going to pierce my ear. hope mummy and daddy won be too angry ah. but ive planned to live my life well, i don tink that will change my life much and won hurt anyone anyway. just live my life e way i want it to be !

I T S M Y L I F E !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home