Saturday, February 24, 2007

my presents

photos of my presents uploaded!


a greeting card from sis, with e bestest wishes (:

thanks sis! <3





well, told mum i wanted perfume.
and wanted versace. so she bought it for me.
thanks alot mum. Loves!




dad knew i wanted versace.
but bought e older version for me.
but i really do appreciate that.
thanks anw, its really so good of you. Loves too!




a watch from sister and her bf eric.
thanks. really like it alot!

a topman blue leather belt from ah family.


woohoo. I LOVE IT MAN! thanks (:


wallet from ah family too.


a watch from ah keong.
thanks. was surprise when i saw tis present that u bought urself.


and of course, i bought someting for myself as well.
happy birthday to myself uhh.


but anw,
BIG THANKS TO ALL THE PRESENTS AND BEST WISHES!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home