Friday, February 09, 2007

A H H H H ! ! !

yeahs! i got my o's results ler. lessen my burden now!
english just passed with a SIX.
chinese ONE ! ! !
and wad really shocked me was my combine humanities and maths that got THREE!
and u noe wad ??!! I PASSED MY SCIENCE!
i actually failed all my science since sec 3 whenever there is exam or test.
so im really glad i passed that (:

well, and i got 19 for R4.
WAHAHAS =)
19 for R4 may be not that good for alot of ppl.
like wad bear said when i told him i was happy getting 19. he said "huh?! u got 19 and u r happy ah? u bluffing urself or wad?"
well, im really fcuked off by his words but i tink that differ ppl have differ expectations.
some may get 10 for R5 but still say its lousy.
some may get 30 for R5 but still tot it was good.

but for me, im really glad i got below 20.
its under my expectations lar. phew~!
glad i can enter poly! and im sure im going to make my way to SMU!
friends that know me well are happy for me.
mum dad and sis are happy for me as well. dey are so crazy about it. thanks for e supports u guys have given me ! love ya guys !

im so glad looking at all the courses im eligible for.


as wad i told sam, we will take pictures! =)


teckyi and me! friends for 4years!
don worry man! u did great as well. no JC but poly is good as well uhh =)
wahhhS! MAKQ did great!
meiqian is in top 5 !
kel going to JC as well.
min, don worry. ITE is good as well. don give up. YOU ROCKS!
well, WE ROCKS UHH!
went for celebration at nite with family.
went to the central and had billy bombers.
wahhs! thanks mum dad and sis for the great supports and encouragement along the way.
took more pictures but in sis phone.
so will upload again tmr.
going to make my 12 choices now.
update u guys again on which poly and course i go to again?
lols. see ya!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home