Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ENROLMENT!!

finally recieved my enrolment package after so many days of waiting.
wells. like wad woonyeow said, its really ALOT of forms.
ive been like reading the forms for upteen times but still not knowing wad is it all about.
gosh, its really cracking my heads.
till i asked my frens arnd who have done it, den i roughly get it.

so many WORDS and INFORMATIONS . . .
damn it!
tmr rushing off to do my medical chekups, the CPF tingy, as well as down to the bank to pay for the school fees . . . arghhhs!
well, applying for the CPF tingy means i have to pay back in cash to my dad after graduate.
hmms, okay, fair and square.
which means i really gotta save up now. *signs*

off to sleep (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home