Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINALLY ! ! !

well alot of FINALLY happened in my life recently.

1. FINALLY I AM SICK!
im someone who doesnt gets sick easily.
maybe.. once a year? around there.
but it came at the wrong time.

2. FINALLY ITS FB AUDITION TMR!
ive waited so long in my life just for this audition.
fb is also my main motive of coming into nyp.
so i will definitely do my best for tmr no matter how sick am i (:

3. FINALLY THERES IDIOTS SPAMMING ON MY BLOG!
the spams which are bad. i tot only mature ppl read my blog. gosh, why are there childish ppl who reads my blog? "disgusting" ?? oh my, so its the disgusted one uhhs. nvm, u are welcome to say anyting here, since u love my blog anw. thanks (:

4. FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THE COMM SKILLS PROJECT!
i didnt know till now. well, or the whole class didnt know except for kenny? thanks kenny anw (:

5. FINALLY ITS PROJECT!
i didnt mean to repeat this again, but project means individual or grp work of 3. wells, i really dono wad to do. kinda sad rite? hahas. i don really care lar.

6. FINALLY IM OFF rwarhhs ! ! !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home