Saturday, April 21, 2007

I LOVE HER!

after slacking at home for like almost 3/4 of the day, me and her went out to have our dinner.
she is cute, lovable and sweet. her name is catherine.
she's feeling quite down tis days? i truely understand u.


did some cam whoring. we are really cute uhh. (:


we have pizza hut! long time since we had dinner together, just me and her.
well, i only rmb to take pics after eating so much. too hungry ehhs =X
RWAHHHS ! ! ! =D
yesyesyes. and we took neoprints too.
its really really a long time since we last took neoprints together.
really love spending time with her, just time sometimes we are just too busy.
cute isnt it? at least for me XD
and i truely <3>
hmms, i will miss out alot fun if life is without her.
my best pal? yes n no.
my gf? NO WAY!
she's my beloved sister. my one and only sibling.
well, ppl tend to tink that we are couples, maybe becos she looks younger and we don look similar at all in any way. btw, she's older dan me by 2years. LOLS (:
well, ive been tinking.
sometimes i wonder . . . why are all my friends around me so " NOT ON " ?
i always encounter tis . . .
me : wana go out ?
friend 1: hmms, see first lar.
me : wana go out ?
friend 2: duno leh. mus see who going.
me : hey wana meet now ?
friend 3 : wad time? i need to go home early leh.
me : hey wana meet now ?
friend 4 : so late now and im tired.
me : wana go town later?
friend 5 : huh? town? sooo far! tings so ex! BUDGET lehs.
and more . . .
haishh. tis is wad i always encounter.
so sometimes i miss my solo days, where i go shopping on my own, go movie on my own . . . . .
how i hope my friends can be more ON where we can go out on nights to ton, go clubbing together, go have fun, eat suppers . . .
gosh, emo thinkings again. phew~!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home