Friday, May 25, 2007

KIT-KAT !

this looks familiar?
yes! i grade tis 60%! i love photoshop.
long way to go! thanks joan for helping me edit the codes too!
shes really great in that, everything seems to be in her mind!
KUDOS!


people comment that my blog has alot of pics.
wells, i hate words! and i cant express myself fully in words.
so pictures are the best solution.
and i have friends around who loves taking photos too.
or some who are willing to berserk around with me! (:
thanks friends who love me =D

and its the same today.
so prepare as many photos will be coming up!


okays, after having BANGS, i duno why, but it makes me happier.
i tend to smile all the time.
and yesyes, my friends smiled too! =D


look at xiaojia, she looks like a Bitch right? =X
hahas, mike looks nerdy in joan's specs.
and well, mike's starting to craze around with us!


wahahas! thats kinda retardd lar.
but we do it in a cuter version =p


okokay! self-timer time!
huiping, close up the gaps!!


huiping says she looks fat in the photo.
i don care! i still wana blog it up! lols.
- HUIPING IS NOT FAT!! =)


okays, i love tis. CANDID!
i love candid as its always soo natural!


i have no choice but to emo with her.
you know, xiaojia is an emo-kid. =X


wow! this look like some movie stuff right.
thanks to mike for borrowing the swords from student union =D


yeaps, and poses we have! RETARDSS!!


more and more!
( eh people watching lar, quick!! )


xiaojia wanted to kill me.
looks like she's throwing the sword at me?
( she's actually laughing )


this time its for real.
she killed me with the sword again.


not again? im like killed for 3times.
this shows that how much xiaojia wanted me dead.
wells, XIAOJIA IS SADISTIC! =X
( she better not see this )


huiping oso wanted to hit me with that.
okays, thats candid. i was shocked cos she suddenly rush over.


can u imagine how dusty the fence was?
and she wanted to take the picture,
naming it... FREEDOM! hahahas.


its not FREEDOM for me.
but i was tinking in my mind . .
yucks, hurry up, i can even smell the dust! x)

we were late for dmd class.
but we still walk in like . . . you know =X


KENNY SLEEPING IN DMD CLASS!!
sorry kenny, im not the one responsible for taking this.
its chinguan. and im not responsible for blogging it up.
its chinguan who suggested it.
so i have this urge to show ur cute face here.
maybe girls around like guys who sleep in class ? =D


and its my turn to camwhore!
went for fbodz 1st practice.
alright i have to admit that the warm-up is tiring enough.
i really have to gym with KS one day! :)
the cheoro was good. and im able to catch up.
but when theres a showcase, i tend to forget some steps.
maybe im still not use to it, like wad evenlyn said.
we need time! okays, ANDEE CAN DO IT MAN =)

AHHH! I LOVE BANGS!
I LOVE MY HAIR!
I LOVE MY BLOG!
I LOVE FBOZ!
I LOVE ANDEE!!


but andee is really tired.
andee needs some rest.
woohoot =)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home