Wednesday, July 04, 2007

MY FOREVER BESTIES =D

today didnt go to school =X
overslept. Man, how can i do this again?
arghhhs. I must concentrate more in my studies from now!


Sister ask me to Sakae Sushi, and yeaps, she treated me to it.
arghhs, feel so bad to make her spend again.
I'm going to find a work soon.
and i promise to treat her after i get my pay!






Andee and Catherine (:
she will always be my Besties!


Everyone is so envy of us.
Are you? =D






Man, i hate my hair now.
its so long behind, and it starts curling up.
argghhs. I wana get a haircut really soon!


Yes, and we took neoprint.
Its so long since we did that.
I LOVE YOU SIS! (:






Thanks again for the one day expenses!
All the love goes to you!
Thats what we call "Forever" (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home