Sunday, January 21, 2007

FCUKING DAY =X

went WA to relief today.
happy im working with xianwei again.
as well as adrian calvin and alvin.
feel much more better working there.
but adrian asked me out to tok for like 1hour.
he said that my in charge in central feedback to the area manager, who is the fcuking bitch eve chua that i actually rebel and did not listen to instructions given.
i was damn pissed off hearing that. so i asked adrian wad is the incident that made em tink that way. but he could not give me the answer.
but i roughly noe what is it all about.
this actually spoilt my day, i tot that chandra is good but wad the fcuking mother he actually backstabbed me. but its ok! i shall feedback about how unfirm is he as an in charge.
he FUCKING MOTHER HAIRY BASTARD ! !



after work, went to XING WANG CAFE in cine with xianwei and had our supper.
the food is damn nice ah. look at it, its damn chessy ah.
delicious food again!



i tink im going to get fatter and fatter if i keep on eating non stop.
but its not a bad idea getting fatter, at least i may look more nicer in my new tops and bottoms that im going to buy after i get my pay.



both of us shared tis plate of mango ice plus ice cream ! !
its such a BIG plate ah. and its damn cold ah.
saw some LP gio ppl, and its weird la.
cos two big guys sharing a plate of dessert.
woooo...how will dey tink uhh??



had a cup of hongkong milk tea which taste just nice.
not too bland not too sweet.
PERFECT ! and i find e 'cup' interesting ah.
anyway the food is nice, and its cheap ah.
we order like 2 main, 2 drinks and a dessert and total it cost around 15 per person.
worth it la. but mus start saving money eh.
still mus go shopping for new year clothes after i get my pay.
den mus give daddy 200bucks for savings.
and 200bucks to mummy for my braces expenses.
really got to learn to save up some money for emergency use ah.

overall today is a damn fucking day ah.
got such bad remarks by ppl who act good in front of me.
damn sad ah.
but it ends my day of with the chat with xianwei and as usual, laughters.
and the delicious food that cheer me and my stomach up.
took cab home, bathed, and now chatting with e four crappers.
anw ive sms irene (1st in charged) and plan a seat down face to face tok with em to clarify everyting tmr. as well as that hairy monster ! !
DUHHHS!
-byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home