Friday, February 09, 2007

FREAKS OUT !

well, have been eating good tis month.
had billy boms for lunch, starbucks for breakfast, waraku japanese dining for lunch . . .
spendings are BIG too. =X
gotta start saving up ' s o o n ' ?




some emo pics taken and edited uhhs.
well, i find it nice in one way or another (:




pictures of my braces !
it definitely rocks my life with its colours uhhs.


guess im back to my colourful life,
with all the pictures filled with emotions.
I JUST LOVE P-H-O-T-O-S TAKING!



hahas. tis is the braces craz' in central giordano. jeraldine and me!
anw felt happy as i got compliment from customer for my great service.
woo . . . happy working in service line. it definitely feels great when customers say a BIG THANKS to you. GO THE EXTRA MILE SERVICE!
went over to taka to relief and extend full shift today.
its busy over there. time flies. and felt that im living to the fullest ahs.



taking results later ?
12 more hours to go?
arggghhhs. I'M S C A R E D !
FREAKING OUT MAN ! (;
gtg and try to make myself sleep.
meeting kel min and qian at cwp tmr.
see ya peeps! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home