Sunday, January 28, 2007

IM SO IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR ! ! ! (:

well, felt so EXCITED today once i got up.
wash up, and went out.
heading towards e central to do up my hair.
cut, colour and highlight ! ! !

i was quite worried at 1st.
cos the one doing for me is a 40yo aunty.
tot she was not good.
but when i see e way she tok to me, xplain about the process, only one word to describe her.
PROFESSIONAL ! !
she asked me to choose the colour and hairstyle.
but i just told her, "why not u do it all for me"
its hard for me to just let e hairstylist do wad dey like to my hair, but towards her, i just felt safe. so i allow her to do wadeva she like to my hair.

1st she did a highlight to my hair.
3 tones of colours . . .
copper, black and blond.
den waited and daze around for like 30mins.
den she did a base colour for me, ash chocolate.
read e magazine and drank e coffee which she brew it for me.
another 30mins past.
den she washed and massage my hair and scalp with a shampoo tht was very cold.
but it was shiok lar. e washing of my hair took like another 15mins.
blew my hair with two hair dryer, one hot one cold. ( windy )
den she cut my hair for me and style it up for me.
overall e whole process was great.

and most importantly, i love my hair now.

SO IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR NOW ! ! !

the highlights are unique. very daring choice of colours lar !

was shocked by the colours used as well . . .

jeraldine, my working partner, tot was nice ah. the others said its nice too. wooo . . . so HAPPY ah! anw, sorry for showing off my whole in between my teeth. will get my braces done by 1st of feb . . .

tmr im meeting the crappers to go SHOPPING. actually have bought two shirts, one short and one long sleeve at litmus. photos of my conquer stuffs will be uploaded tmr.

take care. off to admire my hair ! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home