Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FCUKINGLY EXCITED!

ytd nite slept once i got home from work.
arghhhs, damn tired ah.
the nite before slept around 3am. duno why but im just so stuck to the com everyday.
working in the morning ytd. woke up arnd 8am.
I SLEPT FOR ONLY 5 HOURS ! ! !




saw the crowd at the mrt station.
felt damn sleepy ( eyes shutting down ) . . .
feeling so green as well . . .






okay, tis was taken today.
tis will be my last photo taken myself before i cut my hair on sunday.
went to book an appointment at ONE SALON ( reds hairdressing ) and im going to cut, colour, and highlight my hair. so i am damn excited about it ah. WOOHOOTS! (:



took some photos in the toliet before going to work.
damn sleepy!
I N E E D S O M E R E S T !



tis will be the last time taking my smiling photo before i put on braces on the 1st of feb.
wahahas. its seems like im changing head to toe.
putting on braces.
changing a hairstyle, changing the colour.
buying new year clothes.
its time to change , i will be officially turning 17th soon anw.

*headache*
shall end here.
B Y E ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home