Friday, March 23, 2007

JUST FUCK OFF!

here to say someting to 'you guys' !

if you guys have so much comments bout me, and hate me so much, den don come into my blog! don update urself bout me.
why must u guys noe wad im doing recently and have comments here and there?
since u guys hate me, den why must u noe tings bout me?
wadeva i do, u guys hate it.
den wads the point of knowing?
dont tell me you guys is in love with me? ooops.


wells wells,
do all guys have to be macho?
do all guys have to be at least pro in one sport?
do all guys have to have a gf always?
do all guys have to look simple?
do all guys have to go in group of boys and look so 'beng'?
cant guys care bout how they look and wear?
cant guys carry tote bags?
cant guys go shopping?
cant guys dance?
cant guys love to take photo?
cant guys pierce their ears?

you guys have ur life to lead, and so do i.
differ ppl pursue differ aims in life.
u guys have ur life and i have mine.
well, even my mum, living in the 60's-70's agree on wad i am doing.
who are u guys to comment about me?
hmms, den i shall assume that u guys are all behind time?
still living in the 50's???
as if u guys have money to buy it. poor KIDS!

so wad if im attitude?
thats me! take it or leave it!


*for those who tink u belong to the 'you guys' . . . just jolly well FUCK OFF and stop interfering my life with ur tinkings! WE ARE DIFFERENT! VERY VERY DIFFERENT!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home