Sunday, May 27, 2007

Tao Kae Noi x)

I LOVE 27thMAY!
went out with min and bear today!
weird combination i know.
cos both of em doesnt know each other well. but who cares! makes new friends yar (:


yes bear! u are soo much misses by me!
and we somehow got the same fringe.
but mine's nicer!! =p
u look more and more CHINA leh.
hahas, u r indeed one =D


look at out fringe!
-------------- one straight line!
yeahs, look at my fat cheeks. im loving em!


bear's abit kuku in that face. lols
we went heeren today. and bear bought a tote bag from topman.
yeahs! TOTE ROCKS!
who say guys cannot carry tote bags? YES WE CAN! (:


nique, min, ah wadeva!
I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH!
andee LOVE min!!
okok, andee LOVE qian and andee LOVE kel too.


my forever buds. we just clique so well.
so much common ideas and common taste?
lols, well.
ANDEE LOVE BEAR TOO! =D


we had so much food today.
FULL! and lastly we had sweetTALKS too!
sweetsweetSUNDAY! (:


thanks for the day guys!
i love my friends.
i love everyone who love me!

FOREVER FRIENDS!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home