Saturday, July 14, 2007

Deserving: worthy of acclaim .

Man, just woke up. You know how tiring it was for me this few days.
Ive been having dancing session almost every single day.
In the aerobics room, at Blk E, at home, in the toliet, outside lecture halls.
Im so wear out. and 5hours of sleep everyday is obviously not enough for me.
you will ask me why I am doing this?
Cause theres Fbodz exam the day before, Thursday.

Its on the Cheoro, Passion.
Well all the hard work pay off eventually.
As my group was chosen as the Best group.
Hazel, Andee, Clar, Mike, Diane, Asila.
im once again with Hazel, i was in the same group with her in Bounce Exam.
so i guess we already have the chemisty there alr.
wells, my group was chosen as the Best group during Bounce Exam too.

But this time I'm happier, cause i was chosen out to dance again.
Andee, Ray, Jeslyn, Jessica, Jasmine.
they are pretty strong dancers. so im kinda happy to be put together with them.
but no matter what, i thought the bad comments were pretty true and useful.
like my cleaniness and sharpness, body languages can be better.
had good expressions and flow, but be better, i thought.


Well, Never be complacent! thats what i tell myself.
what Lesner said was pretty true.
try not to practise too much on a cheoro, touch on the basics more.
so next time if we were to have a 2hrs session,
i will do 1.30hrs on Basics, and 30mins on cheoro.
oh ya, and stretchings are important! SPLITS! (:



Theres 3 projects to be done.
Communication Skills, Database, OOPP.
I'm excited about the Com skills formal presentation.
Yays, finally can wear formal.
yayaya, expect more pixels uhh =D



I'm overtired. Now i really need some rest!
yawns, eating the food mum brought it back for me.
Yeahs, Thanks mummy (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home