Monday, July 30, 2007

Ypeng has got big tummy =X

BRACES' APPOINTMENT

was on my way to mrt station when i met Wendee.
she was so kind that accompany me to boonlay for my appointment.
hahas, thanks alot pal (:
while waiting for the queue, she took out her lappie.
and yeaps, there we are camwhoring.


when will i be able to bite my hair? arghhs (:
its damn freakingly short now!


thats quite candid for me, she imitated me!
you boomboom!!






we seldom emo, yar like as if right?
no, we can be very emo . .
but we can also be very cheerful =D


ooops, i did that purposely.
i hope it looks real . . .


Ahhhs, stop the emoing lar.


YAYS! i love WendeeToh so much!
my braces are now Gold and Black!
yeah man, Vintage-y!


met Jeanie darling today after school.
went to eat first and went to blk e to do some stretching and abit of dance, and i really meant ABIT! haha =X


Ypeng came to find us, and yar, slacked ALOT!


Ypeng - Jeanie = ONE HEAD!
hahahahahaha =X


Andee - Ypeng = Nothing !

the Tallies. Hah!
okays, theres more pictures to be uploaded,
and i mean MORE!
vi and eileen have send me the photos yet.
so please wait people (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home