Sunday, July 15, 2007

High Self Esteem (:

I'm doing my Communication Skills project now.
" How to help young people with low self-esteem? "
wells, i use to have very low self-esteem when im a kid.
and now here i am, Andee the one with High self-esteem (:

Anyway Fourskin called me yesterday.
and i was told to go down tomorrow for a try out.
they will pay me 4.50 first and if i can fit into the schedule, dey will pay me higher.
wells, better than nothing yar . . .
Yippy! Andee's gotta start work real soon.

Yeaps, Andee's gotta new haircut.
the fringe was rather short, but it provides more texture.
and the hair had more volume now.
so yar, anyway, I L O V E I T (:


my mum and sis say its ugly.
Hahahas, but i love it.
thats what is important =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home