Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT !

okay peeps, please take note of this!
cause it may be the first and last time ure gonna see this.
im in my specs to school today.
and everyone was like so overwhelm by it . . .
yes, andee do wear specs


xiaojia and me in out specs.
ahhs, i feel so uncomfortable in my specs.
i know i know, nerdy and ugly.
like wad jiaxin said =\


okays, and so like usual.
we camwhore in class!





look at the difference between specs and no specs (:




met wendee and acc john to redhill to get a haircut.
okays, he looks really different with the new haircut.
changechangechanges john! =D


YAYS! seaweed shaker fries again.
ive been having that for like 4days in a row.
woooohoo, im lovin it!
must go "kop" the seaweed packet and keep it before the promotion ends =X



okays. i love everyone in my life.
im andee, andee is me!
just have ur own thinking for me, cause i dont care!
if u think im a gay, den so be it.
if u think im a straight, den glad u think that way.
my sexuality doesnt matter that much to you anyway.
you dont know me so just shut up!

ANDEE IS ANDEE!
I AM ME!
take it or leave it (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home