Thursday, May 31, 2007

WHAT THE FUCK =X

I DISLIKE PANG SEH KIA!
but i always forgive em . . .

today no school.
so slept at home till early afternoon.
woke up at 12. slacked at home, nothing to do.
went to sleep again and woke up at 3pm.
sleep = shiokness (:
met ted in school at around 4pm, and so we went off to blk e and got chance to mingle around with some seniors who were there early. but before that, went to get some sandwiches and drinks. 1st meal of the day yar!

practice finally started at 6pm.
got to know more people and made friends.
warm up, recaps, bla bla bla . . . .

everything was fine till someting BIG freaked me out.
something which makes me wana cry, and well i hardly cry.
something changed me and made me almost heartbroken
i feel all weak, mind blanked . . .
ted cried. jessica cried too.
and yes, everyone was down.
seniors laughed. everything was over.
will elaborate more on that after friday.

after practice me peiling jessica and some of the seniors had supper.
wells, second meal of the day for me.
damn hungry! ate alot. joke alot. had fun with the seniors lar.
wells, FB ROCKS! happy wednesday!?

i know this post sounds weird, but you people will know it on friday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home